Saturday, March 15, 2014

Welcome to RL&RW!

Hello World!

I'm so excited to be writing my first post. I've wanted to start a beauty blog for years, but always felt too inexperienced/technologically inept/shy, so I'm proud to have finally gotten this pet project rolling!

First, the boring part - a little bit about me. My name's Hannah, and I hail from just outside of Toronto, Canada. I am currently living in England as I pursue my Masters degree. I have two loves in my life: the first being Medieval History, which I am studying and hope to make my career; the second being the wonderful world of beauty, which I love to dabble in when I'm not studying. The name of this blog reflects these two loves: rosewater was one of the essential ingredients in many medieval cosmetics, and red lips are the classic component of modern beauty. A perfect union I think!

I intend to update this blog with product reviews (from both the UK and North America), top favourites, hauls, and random musings. I can't wait to start this journey, so stay tuned!

xo hannah

PS: shout out to my darling little sister Paytie, who has been bugging me to do this for months....we've been living apart for a while and she's off to university far away next year (sob!) so hopefully this can be our special project/bonding activity! Love you girl xxx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - great blog please checkout and follow my first blog ever at bbeautybydutchess.blogspot.com - you can also like my FB page at www.facebook.com/BohemianBeautyByDutchess - thanks

    ReplyDelete